Tuesday 28 September 2010

The First.

Ah, I always said I wasn't going to make one of these blogs; too many people thinking that what they had to say actually mattered. Fools! Fools I said! Opinions are ten a penny and everyone has them; what makes yours any different?! But here I am...and I'm here to prove myself wrong. Because mine are worth a damn; and if you're here reading this, then you think so too.

...Well I hope you do anyway. I'd be right put-out if you didn't.

Anyway, expect reviews of games both old and new, graphic novels, and maybe even the odd short story compilation. Thoughts, expo and festival commentary and articles will also be included, though hopefully not too much of the former will go off-tack into the land of Whimsy; lets try and keep things professional, yeah?

...Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment